The City of Delray Beach is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The City of Delray Beach does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability, marital status, family status or sexual orientation in employment or the provision of services.
If you believe you have been discriminated against please contact Shirley O'Neal, Human Resources Director at 561-243-7080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To view 2012 Equal Employment Opportunity Plan, please click EEOP SHORT FORM.
The Human Resources Department is responsible for the following:
- Advancement of Qualified Employees
- Advertisement and Posting Open Positions
- Civil Service Administration
- Classification and Pay Plan
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Employee Development and Training
- Employee Incentive Program
- Employee Relations
- Employee Suggestion Award Program
- Employee Tuition Program
- Equal Employment Opportunities
- Internal and External Pay Equities
- Labor Relations
- Orientation and Exit Interview
- Policies and Procedures
- Recruitment and Selection
- Special Projects
- State and Federal Compliance & Reporting