Tips for using parking lots properly and safely
- Make note of where your car is parked (avenue and street, parking lot name).
- Beach parking areas are metered and accept all US coins and Delray Beach Smart Cards. Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) are accepted in all beach area parking lots.
- No dogs are allowed east of Ocean Boulevard. Please do not leave pets in parked vehicles.
- Public parking lots are unattended. Never leave your keys or pay anyone to park.
- Do not leave items in plains view inside vehicle.
Parking meter fees in the beach area parking lots and on-street are required starting at 9:30 AM Monday through Thursday and 7:00 AM on Friday through Sunday. Fees are not required for on-street parking after 8:00 PM, however, fees are due in the parking lots until departure.
The fee is still $1.50 per hour and all meters, accept all U.S. coins, with the exception of pennies, or the Delray Beach Smart Card, (available at Utility Billing). Credit cards, (Master, Visa and Discover) are accepted in all Beach Parking Lots.
Please see the Downtown Delray Beach parking map, which shows parking lots and garages and the Downtown Roundabout Shuttle route.