In an effort to provide a more inclusive and transparent budget, the City of Delray Beach is pleased to present our Open Budget Portal. The City of Delray Beach partnered with OpenGov to provide a new, web-based financial transparency and business intelligence tool that dynamically presents the city's revenues and expenses, from multi-year trends to line item level details.
By leveraging the OpenGov platform, residents can use this website to have access and a better understanding of the City of Delray Beach's budget. For details regarding the ciy's many departments and programs, visit our most recent Operating Budget book.
The City of Delray Beach operates on a fiscal year which begins October 1 and ends September 30. The financial information presented in the current fiscal year and the year just preceding is subject to change based upon audit adjustments, year-end closing entries, error corrections, etc. This is a normal process which impacts all municipal corporations. The City of Delray Beach thanks you for your interest in our City.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the City's revenue sources?
- What are the sources of revenue for the General Fund?
- How does the City's General Fund spend our public's money?
- What is the General Fund's expenditures by department?
- What are the City's General Fund Public Safety operating expenditures?
- What taxes are collected by the City's General Fund?
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Adopted Budget Document
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Annual Budget Document (full document - 330 pages)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report Fiscal Year 2014-2015
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report Fiscal Year 2013-2014